FIDELITY. BRAVERY. INTEGRITY
DUTY & MISSION FIRST
NEVER LEAVE MY TEAM
NEVER GIVE UP- ORAH!
Stratford STEM Magnet High School Executive Principal Michael Steele implemented the Criminal Justice Cadet Corps (CJCC) in 2013. The mission of the CJCC is to provide students with a comprehensive program of training, competition, service, and practical experiences. Character development, leadership, command presence, physical fitness, good citizenship and patriotism are integral components of the Cadet Corps. Cadets are a primary supporter of school activities and serve as a positive role model for all students by participating in community service, practical exercises and competition. Cadets develop an awareness of the critical real world skill set necessary to learn and grow in preparation for college and career.
Captain Blake Simmons and 1st Lt. Jordan Stine attended the U.S. Military Academy conference hosted by Congressman Jim Cooper. Captain Simmons and Lt. Stine met with Congressman Cooper and staff, West Point cadets, Naval Academy cadets, and Vanderbilt Army and Air Force ROTC cadets.
Stratford STEM Magnet High School’s Academy of National Safety and Security Technologies teachers, administration, and students are proud to have a strong mentoring and business partnership with the following:
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Society of Former FBI Special Agents
- Tennessee Law Enforcement Training Academy
- Tennesse Bureau of Investigation
- Metropolitan Nashville Police Department
- Medal of Honor Foundation
- Wounded Warrior Project
- United States Marine Corps
- United States Army National Guard
- Stratford Alumni Association (Retired FBI Special Agent Steed, Class of 1970)
- Parents of Cadet Corps Students